Mackie Thump18S Features:
- 1200W total system power
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- 18″ custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- Weight: 82 lbs (37.2 kg)
The Thump Series loudspeakers deliver more than twice the power of the previous generation. Plus, Mackie has upped the amazing amount of low end Thump delivers. They’re even more high-output, they have even more bass, and they are still as affordable as ever.
Only Thump loudspeakers deliver the proven chest-thumping performance you (and your audience) deserve. Now with Mackie’s dynamic bass response technology, you get the deep, hard-hitting lows you’ve come to expect from Thump at any volume level.
Really bring the bass by adding the 1200W Thump18S powered subwoofer. The powerful 18? sub is a professional band-pass design, delivering high-output and deep, rich lows that completely fill the room.
Thump full-range loudspeakers are packed with 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D power. The robust drivers are custom-designed and ready for high-output portable applications.
Portable speakers need to be flexible. They can be used as a main one day and a stage monitor the next. With Thump, you’ve got everything you need to get the job done. The built-in 3-band EQ features a sweepable mid, perfect for dialing in the sound to fit the application.
The lightweight design is easy to get up on a tripod or atop a sub. You need a speaker than can handle a wide range of jobs and Thump delivers.